Sunday 4 March 2012

Vintage prom on a budget

You don't have to spend a fortune to look good at prom.
   My school leaver's prom was last June - yeah quite a while ago but I absolutely love my outfit and I just had to post it. My dress was only around £45. It's velvet with a giant silky bow that ties around the back. I got my dress from  http://www.devoted2vintage.co.uk/  - it's 1980's Laura Ashley. My pearls were my great grannies and my gran let me borrow them for the evening! My shoes were bought from a little independent shop nearby and were specifically dyed to match my dress and I managed to pick up a little cream clutch for about £5 from Peacocks.
   Although most girls spend a fortune on their hair, make up and nails for the night, I decided to do mine by myself so overall I managed to do my prom for about £100..

Let me know what you think



And here is me and my friends together at the prom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers