Monday 12 March 2012

Valentina de Valentino

I'm the kind of person who can hunt and hunt and hunt and still struggle to find the perfume I love. From cheap to expensive, I've been there, done that and most definitely got the t-shirt. Although perfumes were nice and slightly pleasing, I never found that one signature scent where I've went WOW, I love that.
  I think today is the day that all that changed when I got a little tester for Valentina by Valentino in my Harrods edition of Glossybox (it was my first box). Not only is it a beautiful floral fragrance which is ideal for Spring time (woo) but it has that lasting linger so a couple of sprays will easily do the trick. As for the design of the bottle, I love the 3D flowers on it and the pretty pastel colours.


  At £40rrp for a 30ml bottle - it's pretty steep. However, if you know where to go and are in touch with discount beauty websites then you could probably grab it for £30 (which is precisely what I'll be doing with my next paycheck).

 Let me know if you like it or not?
 And what perfumes do you think are great for Spring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers